When: On Saturday June 06.2015.
Where: Faculty of Electrical Engineering – ETF
78000 Banja Luka
Republic of Srpska
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time: 12:00 – 20:00h
Call for Papers(CfP)
We invite all interested parties to submit their work (lectures, presentations, workshops and discussions) until May 30th, 2015.
Topics for participation are:
- Free software
- Interesting hardware
- Security nightmares
- Hacking laws
- Deep Web
- Social Networks – unexpected usage, abuse and analysis
- Social Engineering
- Anonymity and Privacy on the Internet
- Mobile Device Hacking and Telecommunication Security, Security of the Apps
- Clouds – hacking, breaking, unexpected usage
- DPI (deep packet inspection) – current state of introduction, breaking, circumvention and political situation
- Net and device neutrality – ownership, censorship, circumvention, search engine politics and the politics of de-facto standards
- Programming languages — state of the art, development and research
Do not hesitate and feel free to contact us if you have work in the above or related topics, that you think we could find interesting.
In case you still do not know what BarCamp is..
BarCamp (often: unconference) is a gathering of users with public workshops and lectures, their content and progress are established by participants at the beginning of the meeting and are further developed during the gathering itself. BarCamp serves to share ideas, to discuss, for learning, for development and the product of this work can already partially be seen at the end of the event, by demonstrating concrete results (e.g. joint workshop program).